In this special Producer to Producer episode, we interview friend of Inside Pop James Barker about one of the most popular shows currently on television, Netflix’s reboot of Queer Eye. James produced multiple episodes of this season and he gives us a behind the scenes look at the making of this pop culture phenomenon.
Listen to hear:
- How hundreds of hours of footage got edited down into 8 brilliant episodes.
- The differences between the original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and this new version.
- How producers captured the heartfelt moments that have America sobbing
- An update on fan favorite AJ
- And James’ tips on a few special things to look for while watching this series.
Like us on Facebook
You can also find us on MaximumFun.org