San Diego Comic Con is the epicenter of genre fandom, the ‘make it or break it’ launching pad of potential box office blockbusters and the most intensely overwhelming adventure a fan of pop culture can experience. In this episode, we bring you a report straight from the convention with entertainment journalist and Editor-in-Chief at Den of Geek US- Mike Cecchini.
No matter what you’re interest- Mike has you covered with inside info and insight including:
- His interview with the star of Aquaman, Jason Momoa and the director of the film, James Wan
- A report on which trailers created the biggest buzz and which he thinks are most likely to live up to the hype
- A special ‘everything Amita wanted to know about SHAZAM! and was brave enough to ask’ history lesson
- The latest on the Buffy reboot (guess what? Sean’s got some opinions on this one!)
- The DCU streaming service app that is blowing our minds
- And the groundbreaking comic books coming out this Fall
Follow Mike Cecchini and Den of Geek:
Plus in the latest installment of The Big Sell – Amita rates soul singer Jacob Banks and sells Sean a new song from an iconic diva.
Like us on Facebook
And you can also find us on MaximumFun.org